Fixed awnings keep temperatures cooler inside and can help reduce electricity bills by up to 25% if you run air conditioning.
- They can provide shade without shutting out the view
- Protect floor coverings & furniture from fading in sunlight
- Are an environmentally friendly way to cool your home
- Can give excellent privacy when required
- Can add value to your property
- Can turn terraces and balconies into airy, attractive extra rooms
- Provide a sheltered place for children and pets to play, shielded from direct sun
Fixed awnings provide perfect shading and weather protection to patios, verandahs, external windows and doors.
CarbOLite awnings use twin walled polycarbonate sheeting to produce a wide variety of styles. CarbOLite awnings are most suited to applications where rain protection is required without blocking out the natural light.
CarbOLite Awnings - Examples
Kingston awning is a fixed metal awning designed to provide protection regardless of the weather conditions.